The Leafs are halfway through their season. I have compiled everything I learned from talk radio so far. For brevity’s sake I stopped at 75, precisely the number of goals Nazem Kadri is expected to score next season.
1. Nazem Kadri is too small to be a front-line NHLer.
2. Nazem Kadri has three goals in his first four games. He’s ready.
3. Nazem Kadri hasn’t scored in nine games. Told you he’s too small.
4. We should all name our baby boys Nazem Kadri.
5. The Leafs have to trade for Roberto Luongo.
6. Never ...